Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Here it is Super Bowl Sunday and what am I doing? Setting up a blog site. 

Its an unusual Super Bowl Sunday for me. Just hangin' out by myself blogging. I might check in on the game and see what the score is when I am done with this. 

Hubby is hangin out with his Motorcycle club, DD #1 attending a SBP at a neighbors house. DD #2 just getting off a 12 hr shift ready to call it a day and DD #3 working. DS#1 and DS#2 live to far away to join them but I'm sure they're having a great time hangin with friends and  watching the game. 

Had a couple of different party options today but when it came down to it. I decided I just wanted to sit home and not do anything. 

Although I'm not watching the game I am rooting for the underdog the Arizona Cardinals. Its far more entertaining to have an underdog win. Unexpected things are sometimes the best! 

Think I'll grab a book, a glass a wine, and check the score and just call it an evening.

GO CARDINALS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment