Monday, February 2, 2009

The cardinals didn't win but they put up a good fight. Too little to late I guess. But there is always next year.

I haven't quite figured out my purpose for blogging. But hey everyone is doing it so I might as well. Maybe once I get the hang of this I can create something for others to enjoy.

I'm exploring some financial and health lifestyle changes this year. It will be an interesting year if I am able to follow through. Of course DH will have to be on board with these changes as well to really make them work.

I'm usually just crawling out of bed about this time but for some unknown reason today I just couldn't sleep. Of course now that I'm up dressed and ready for my day I'm starting to slow down and could take a nap about now. This is not an option but it sure sounds good. So I guess we'll wrap this up for now and enter some more random thoughts as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment